Text sent time?

ndeer44

Reaction score
On my old phone I was able to see what time a RECEIVED text was sent from the other phone and what time I got it. Now I can only see what time I get it. So if my phone dies and I get messages it just shows what time my phone is turned on. Any apps for that?

eliassami5

Reaction score
On my old phone I was able to see what time a RECEIVED text was sent from the other phone and what time I got it. Now I can only see what time I get it. So if my phone dies and I get messages it just shows what time my phone is turned on. Any apps for that?

The stock app dosent do that but i believe Handcent from the market has options for that. The stock app just has the option to receive a sent report, so it will tell you when the other person received your txt, but not the other way around.

OP
N

ndeer44

Reaction score
Hmmm I still don't see an option to show what time the message I receieved was sent....it only shows when I received it. I can however see when they get my message, but still not what I'm looking for

eliassami5

Reaction score
Hmmm I still don't see an option to show what time the message I receieved was sent....it only shows when I received it. I can however see when they get my message, but still not what I'm looking for

is this in the stock app or handcent?

OP
N

ndeer44

Reaction score
I've been using stock but have been messing around with handcent now and still can't find

Dolfan

Reaction score
I also am using handcent and dont see where it allow me to see when a message i sent is recieved by the person I sent it to, maybe someone can walk me thru the step of where to change that in the handcent settings..

Bob

Droiderrr

Reaction score
Random question but i think my droid was stolen is there a way i can find it??? thanks

Sentence

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S7
Twitter
@toady
I had that problem. I now have the app Chomp. With Chomp you click on the message you received and then have the option "view message details" and it gives you the time it was sent in real time by the sender and when you received it, which if your phone was off when they sent it, is different.

leabradley

Reaction score
Yes, I also use the Chomp app for checking the message details. Its really good app.From this app we can check when message was sent by sender and when you received it.