Text ringtones

saigator

Reaction score
I just got the incredible 2 and cannot for the life of me find a way to set songs from my music as text alerts. A little help please?dancedroid

cimeree

Reaction score
I can't either.. I got a couple apps that said sms ringtones and I thought it was going to work but no... Would really like to know how to change that... Anyone?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
I can't either.. I got a couple apps that said sms ringtones and I thought it was going to work but no... Would really like to know how to change that... Anyone?

If you hook the phone up to your computer and set it as a disk drive, you can, via you computer create a folder on the SD card called RINGTONES. then move the songs there and you should have access to them as ringtones when you disconnect from the computer

cimeree

Reaction score
Ty so much!

SENT from the Tardis express. when it absolutely has to get there yesterday.

ABQNM

Reaction score
I recommend ringdroid. It will let you trim songs and save them as alerts, alarms or ringtones and they are accessible to stock apps. Better than a 4 minute text alert that you can't silence.

Sent from my brain using human to phone transport technology.

nikecar

Reaction score
the text alerts dont ring for 4 minutes

ABQNM

Reaction score
If you set a full song as a text alert it will keep going until the song ends. I just used 4 minutes as an example.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
I like the app Mabilo. Often kicked off the market. Goto www.mabilo.com to download the Droid App. It's awesome!