1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text Ringtone

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by baby_boy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. baby_boy

baby_boy New Member

I have read a few forums on how to set a custom ringtone and i have done all of them, made a folder called Notifications, used ringdroid, all of it. None seem to allow me to add a custom ringtone to my texts. What am i doing wrong?
  2. johnarbuckle

johnarbuckle New Member

Handcent, you can set individual text ringtones per contact, and allows custom chat styles.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. Exayex

Exayex New Member

SMS Popup also allows this, as well as allowing a window to pop up when you receive a message for quicker replies. Its a bit different in that Handcent completely replaces your messaging app persay, and Handcent is far more overwhelming, since you customize just about every aspect.

I prefer SMS popup for its simplicity.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App