Text Notifications

myrofjksbrohwy

Reaction score
this may be a stupid question but I am not very tech savy. I keep getting a text notification that says "text messages not sent". I know about it and don't care. I have deleted all texts but I still keep getting the notification. How do I get this notification to stop popping up?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
could be a message caught in VZW's system that keeps getting pushed to your phone.

Have you tried resetting your device?

Although, if it is something on VZW's end I'm not sure if it'll help, but worth a shot.

OP
M

myrofjksbrohwy

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and apologize in advance for my tech ignorance and thank you informed people. What do you mean by resetting? turning it off and back on?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
definitely try to reboot. if not, call tech support. have a good day

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

OP
M

myrofjksbrohwy

Reaction score
yeah, have done that... was just dreading the call to customer service! Thanks, and Howdy from Texas!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah, have done that... was just dreading the call to customer service! Thanks, and Howdy from Texas!

reboot was what i was referring too.

Though not the desirable course of action, def. try giving tech support a call, see if it's something on their end or not....

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
tech may reset everything back to factory settings....yuck. if not, go back to vzw store have them switch it out. I had 2 Droid X And each had one small problem and they switched it out. however I now use D2G

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global