1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text Notification Tone

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Red_devil, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Red_devil

Red_devil New Member

I have an Android A5000. I have added several ringtones to the micro SD card. The fone allows me to set a 'Phone Ringtone' & a 'Notification Ringtone'. The new Phone Notification ringtone works ok. The Notification Ringtone I have set is causing problems. The new tone works for emails but when I get a text the tone played is the default one that came with the fone. The fone has 4 Audio Profiler settings - General, Silent, Meeting & Outdoor. On all but the Silent setting I have the new ringtone selected. Yet it will only play for emails coming in and not for texts. Any help on solving this problme would be much appreciated. Thanx.