1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

text notification issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by new_mommie09, Nov 29, 2009.

1. new_mommie09

new_mommie09 New Member

ok well i guess this is where i ask about my issue...lol...anyways...ok so when im on a call and i get a text message while on the phone it doesnt make a sound to notify me when one comes thru. i would like to be notified when im on a call when i have a text come thru...is this possible??? i get my text notifications when im not on the phone...i dont get it...help!
  2. ThePhoneGuy

ThePhoneGuy New Member

re-check your settings (home page) and your settings in Messaging.
  3. bbcrackman

bbcrackman Beta Team

You can go to the Market and download Handcent. It is an alternative messaging app that has the ability to notify you during call that you have received a text. Not to mention it is far superior to the native app. Best of all its free....
  4. medicTHREE

medicTHREE New Member

check my response to your other thread.