1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text notification during call

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Brien Crotty, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Brien Crotty

Brien Crotty New Member

Hello all,

I've searched for the answer to this one to no avail, and it's driving me nuts.

Is there some option that has to be set somewhere so that during a call, I will get some audible notification that a text has come in? I am using the standard "Droid" sound as my text notification, and it works fine when not on a call, but if I am on a call, the only way I know if a text comes in is the small icon in the upper left.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!!!

B

By the way, LOVE this phone!!!
  2. allikanbe

allikanbe Member

you can use handcent app and make the phone vibrate or make a sound when you are on a call and receive a txt.
  3. Takami826

Takami826 New Member

I'm not using handcent and my phone vibrates the crap out of me when I get a message while the phone is in use. Irritates me! LOL I'd RATHER have just the icon pop up when I'm actually on a call HAHA
Search tags for this page
android app for notification during call

android text notification during call

answer text message while on phone android
no text notification sound while on a call droid