1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

text messaging app

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by little_witch_1979, Jun 1, 2010.

1. little_witch_1979

little_witch_1979 New Member

help I was using handcent till the update today now its giving me probs I talked to support for them and they are working on it but i need something to use while they are figuring it out.
  2. emlan

emlan New Member

I personally don't use texting a whole lot, but from reviewing this and other forums, it seems like a lot of people are pretty high on ChompSMS. Might be worth checking out.
  3. circsmonky

circsmonky Premium Member Premium Member

i had some problems after the update too but all it was is that the new settings options changed the way it works a bit, so trial and error worked for me.
  4. little_witch_1979

little_witch_1979 New Member

well mine wont let me add people from my list i am in contact with tech support
  5. issues636

issues636 New Member

i just downloaded the update about 30 seconds before i saw this thread o_O hopefully i don't run into any problems. if i woulda caught this thread sooner i woulda just waited on updating.