text messages

potamus

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the droid forum and wanna see if i can get some help...me and my fiance have the incredible 2 and before we updated the new software when u would open the main text thread u could see the pic of the person u are texting and when u opened the individual thread u could also see their pic...after the update u can now only see the pic in the individual thread...the main txt thread shows the pic no more...we are not linked with facebook or anything else either just the pic that is attatched thru the contact list...it showed the pics in the main thread and individual before software update now just the individual threads only...any ideas on how to fix it or just have to wait for the next software update...thanks...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Is there any empty box where the pic should be displayed? Or is there nothing there at all?

s_ozzy825

Reaction score
That update messed mine up as well. My guess is the next update to ics will fix it

OP
P

potamus

Reaction score
Yes there is an empty box where the pic should be...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Have you tried syncing your contacts again through settings? That's the only thing I can think of to try for you both. If it is a known issue then perhaps ozzy is right and it may require an update to fix.

OP
P

potamus

Reaction score
Yeah we have nothing to sync it to...its just our contact list we have no facebook or anything like that...and yes I have been reading other things in the forum and see that others have had this same problem after their software update so yeah ozzy I think you are right...gotta wait for the next update but thanks to u both and if u find anything else out just let me know...thanks...