text messages on thunderbolt

high_t1de

Reaction score
Ive noticed that on some of my received texts that there is a red exclamation to the right of the received message. Its only from a few senders. What does this mean? Also, is there a way to have my phone ring ONLY but yet still vibrate when I receive messages? Ive tried everything. Thanks for any help.

OP
H

high_t1de

Reaction score
Over 40 views and no one has an answer? This forum is garbage.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Maybe no one has had that problem.

And if you think we are garbage, The door is over there>>>>>

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ive noticed that on some of my received texts that there is a red exclamation to the right of the received message. Its only from a few senders. What does this mean? Also, is there a way to have my phone ring ONLY but yet still vibrate when I receive messages? Ive tried everything. Thanks for any help.

I was going to say they were messages that failed to send but since they're received messages not sure sorry

And ur second question i don't understand could u reword it please

As for the forum being garbage like it was said the door is over there >>>>>
U don't have to stay here if u don't like it leave but we do our best to be a helpful community just because u didn't get ur answer right off the bat doesn't mean it's not coming someone who knows the solution just hasn't seen it yet

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

+10000!!! Dont let da door hit ya where da good lord split ya!

Sent from the phone that makes all other phones bow down

:) pretty funny but as for ur signature my d1 would so win in a fight anyday against ur device :p

jr313

Reaction score

+10000!!! Dont let da door hit ya where da good lord split ya!

:) pretty funny but as for ur signature my d1 would so win in a fight anyday against ur device :p

LMAO! Glad u think so..had a D1 back n da day and luvd it but but like m.c. hammer said u cant touch this...lol

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ha nah my d1 would destroy any tb any day ha but that's most likely my next phone looking forward to the tb heard a lot of good things about it

jr313

Reaction score
Its a straight beast..ur gna luv it and then ull know what im talkn bout wit da sig...lol..all da devs r comn this way blessn us and soon CM and all asop will b here theres non stoppn it..cant wait to have u aboard tho...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i mean i've moved from the rom i did with eagle to apps but who knows maybe one day sourcery may live again and come to the tb

Looking forward to the tb though a lot from what i've heard i still have like a month or so i think though till then may even be till i get back home from school :( grr but i'll be happy when i get it although i do still want to wait for the bionic i'd hate to get the tb and then the bionic comes out and is freaking amazing but the dev community i always like to have as well which is why the tb is so appealing to me i love roms and what not ha

jr313

Reaction score
I hear u ima rom addict also..but ill never use another moto product ever again due to their outlook on the dev community and android...best believe when HTC comes out with a dual core im gna b all over it! But the TB is holdn dwn for me right now and am very happy with my purchase, i would have to say it was well worth the wait for this baby to b in my hand...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know the moto thing with devs really isn't cool i definately won't get it if it's all locked up but they do have some quality devices in my opinion and my htc opinion isn't great my ex has a dinc and it was just alright but granted it is unrooted.

I most likely will get the tb but as for being a rom addict i haven't flashed any roms in a long time i've stayed on my own that being sourcery only cause it is my own work so it fits exactly what i wanted and eagle1967 my partner got some great stuff in it with me so i just never left it went to gb for a little then came right back ha

jr313

Reaction score
Ok dats wats up..man i hope to see ur work then! I havent cn ur work cuz i havent had a D1 n a long while and as far as HTC once u remove sense its a beast thats y i get their phones i always go asop plus they just make a sexy lookn phone! Hehehe..man i hope to b able to checkout ur work for realz!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well i have an app out called boot randimations there's a link in my signature but i don't know if it works on the tb i've had some say it doesn't and then seen mods that should allow it to the app basically just plays a random boot animation every time you boot up and it has 130+ animations currently it randomly just places a boot animation at whatever directory you want you set it yourself i believe its somthing like /system/customize/resource for the tb and the file name you can set in the app as well which for the tb should be VZW_bootanimation.zip

esromda

Reaction score
A red exclamation mark next to received messages means the message was sent with "High Priority" by the sender; some phones have this option, some do not.