Text messages forwarding

mcdroid

Reaction score
I will try and explain this to the best of my ability, I am not that smart.
I have an iphone and I would like to not use it for a while and just use my Droid. If someone text messages me on my iphone I would like it to be forwarded to my droid just like the phone calls can. I spoke to a Verizon person and they said that this is impossible. Is that True?
I already know that I can manually forward the messages, this is not what I am looking for, I want to put my iphone in a drawer and have everything forwarded to my droid.
:icon_eek:Ideas?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I would check the itunes store....If it was possible, i am sure there would be an app to autoforward text messages...

Best thing I can come up with...I have never used an iphone.

ten2o3

Reaction score
try just throwing your iphone in the garbage! ok had to take that shot at apple it was too easy. not sure why you would have 2 phones with different networks anyway? ? ?

OP
M

mcdroid

Reaction score
I have two phones because the iphone is a great device and want to keep it and verizon has the best service and I was hoping that the droid would kick the iphones butt.
It has come close , but I have to solve a couple small complaints with the droid first. I think in a little time it will all be worked out.