1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

text message problems

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by kr4yzie, Apr 23, 2010.

1. kr4yzie

kr4yzie New Member

When someone sends me a text message and i open it theres nothing there its just a blank message almost like someone hit the space button and sent me nothing, did anyone else ever have any kind of problems like this or what i can do to fix this, i have tried powering the phone off and doing a battery pull and nothing fixed it.
  2. aethies

aethies New Member

blank text messages

Found I am having the same problems. I thought it was handcent's problem, so I removed the app and used the default app. Same thing. Rebooted the damn thing like 4 times already. Still same thing. Any ideas?
  3. Shoop

Shoop New Member

I am having the same problem as well. My GF sends me a text and it is blank. My brother sends me a text and it comes through. Can't figure out why hers are all blank. Thought it might be because she is on Tmobile.
  4. kr4yzie

kr4yzie New Member

i did a factory data reset and it seemed to fix it, does anyone know why it only restores a few of my apps and not all of them?
  5. JessiesGirl

JessiesGirl New Member

6. Shoop

Shoop New Member

Figures! Whenever I talk to my GF who is on Tmobile i get serious echo. When I talk to other people I don't have these problems.
  7. NoKz

NoKz New Member

I've been having the same issues with my GF sending me messages. She's on TM, so that explains it. Thanks for the link!
  8. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Well-Known Member

ty for the responses it was eating at me... both incoming texts were from tmobile phones (diff ppl)
Search tags for this page
droid x text messaging troubleshooting
how to fix droid x text messaging problems
kr4yzie
text message problems on droid
verizon nothing to view message

verizon wireless text message problems