1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text message lag

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by sp3ar2envi, Oct 28, 2012.

1. sp3ar2envi

sp3ar2envi New Member

Does anyone notice sometimes when someone sends you a text message you will only get it once you click the screen on? Like sometimes my phone won't vibrate or anything (no green light flashing) until I turn the screen on.. calls work ok and are accurate. I don't have any power saving apps or stuff like that either.. and I always have good signal strength. Also the messages are Verizon to Verizon so when I send a message to someone else, they get it pretty quick

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  2. flamewalker

flamewalker New Member

I have noticed that every once in a while I won't get the flashing light for some messages. Sometimes it seems like it doesn't even vibrate or make a noise either... Doesn't seem to happen too often to me tho.
Search tags for this page
android text lag

galaxy s3 laggy texting

galaxy s3 text message lag

htc one text messages lag
htc rezound lagging
htc text sending lag
lag text messages
rezound text message lag

samsung galaxy s3 text lag

samsung s3 text lag

text lag