Text Message issue

newtda

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a issue with my messages. When I go like on it I get a message that says" This linked program is no longer installed on your phone" If any one knows what that could be please let me know.

Thanks
Dan

acoers

Reaction score
I went to open my text app and now its not working. When i open it, it says The application Text messaging (process com.motorola.conversations) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Then theres the force close button. I havent froze anything lately. Any help would be great?

acoers

Reaction score
Yeah I restarted my phone and there was no cache to clear. And I don't want to clear the data because I got messages to read

acoers

Reaction score
well cleared data restared phone and still didnt work. i just ended up downloading a app off the market for text. Handcent SMS. Only i froze latley was voicemail app and i never use it so i unfroze that to see if it had any connections but i didnt so i dont know still.

acoers

Reaction score
Figrued it out had something to do with the email with the @ in the envelope so I unfroze and it works

Karlata

Reaction score
I have the same problem, but ! deleted that email with the @ in the envelope :) Do you know what i can do?