Text Message Features

SlamminCam

Reaction score
I was thinking the other day that it would be cool to be able to place the cursor in your text messages better....more like the Iphone. I like that feature and it makes things easier. I was just wondering if anyone knew of an app that makes use of this feature. Thanks.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
place your cursor? can you be more specific? are you referring to where you click on the screen opposed to where your cursor shows up? im not quite understanding

OP
S

SlamminCam

Reaction score
Okay i will try to explain a little better. On the iphone there is a feature that magnifies where the cursor is placed when you are trying to correct something. For example, say that you are typing a message and you notice that you misspelled something or that it corrected the word to a word that you didn't want. Well instead of typing the message over, backspacing, and trying to locate the right spot by tapping in the correct place....you can long press and a magnifying glass type thing comes up to help.

Here is a link that shows an example of what i'm talking about.

[video=youtube;Hzoh30umm_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzoh30umm_c[/video]

allikanbe

Reaction score
i just use that big gold button on the bottom right of the real keyboard. but, i know what you mean about trying to hit the right spot with your finger.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yea I dont know of anything that does that on the droid. I mean you have the directional pad u can use to move it but thats about it