Text issues on my DX

Bigbezzee

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a problem and I am hoping that you can help.
I have a stock DX with Handcent installed. My problem is that after I kill the pop-up box or quick reply, the message sometimes doesn’t appear in my inbox, so I cant go back and see what the person said. Also I have no out going messages in my phone. I send a message and it disappears after about 30 seconds. If I change apps and come back, what I just sent is not there. Please help. I just want to see all my messages(past and Present) at all times

PLEASE HELP

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Starnge little problem you have there...

I would uninstall Handcent, and then reinstall it. Also, make sure you have the most current version...there was an update to Handcent a couple days back...

Do that and see if the problem persists...

OP
Bigbezzee

Bigbezzee

Reaction score
I have done that once or twice before. But I will do it again. I didn’t have this problem previously with ChompSMS but I uninstalled it for Handcent(wish I wouldn’t have)
Thanks I will try it. Any other ideas anyone??

User_Name

Reaction score
Uninstall/Reinstall.

Or you could remove the quick reply option?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Bigbezzee

Bigbezzee

Reaction score
ok so i uninstalled Handcent and have not reinstalled it, but I am still getting the same problems. The texts I have sent disappear and I still miss some incoming messages even though they shown up in the notification bar

User_Name

Reaction score
Sounds like a software issue, take it to a corporate store and get it swapped, probably will be a FRU unless your within the 30 days.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App