1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text/GTalk Notifications over Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Chez1883, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Chez1883

Chez1883 New Member

I received my Motorola Droid about 6 weeks ago and I love it, but I've had a few nagging annoyances. The biggest one right now is that I don't get in-call notifications over my bluetooth when I receive a text or G-Talk message. I am often on my Bluetooth headset several hours a day and I have missed several messages due to this lapse. I downloaded Handcent, but it does not sent notifications over Bluetooth headset. I used to receive notifications with my Motorola Razr V9, so I'm surprised it doesn't work on the Droid. I've seen a few people post about it, but no answer has come out yet. Please help!
  2. arw01

arw01 New Member

I went to the droid-life version of Froyo and there doesn't seem to be anything coming over bluetooth there as far as notifications or sound effects. The ring is in the blue tooth.

I would think a rom cooker might be able to modify some bluetooth code someday. You might poke around xda-developers and see what's up.
  3. matthelm007

matthelm007 New Member

Anyone figure this out???
Search tags for this page

can i receive texts on bluetooth with a droid

does a bluetooth ring and recieve notifications for text mes

droid razr doesnt text with bluetooth

how do i get my message notifications to come to my blue too

how to receive a text notification while using a bluetooth

how to receive text messages on my bluetooth on my driodx ph

not getting text alerts through bluetooth while on a call