Text color for Sirius/XM Radio app

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by KoronaLite, Aug 19, 2010.

1. KoronaLite

KoronaLite New Member

My notification time, text, and title colors are all white, yet the Sirius/XM app text in the notifications menu is still black and I can't read it. Is there any way to fix that?
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Only way is for Sirius to add an option to change the text color, OR for someone to hack the xml in the app to change it ... I can only control default colors, if an app chooses one themselves ...
  3. Duhman

Duhman New Member

Chevy,

Talk to the Sapphire crew, I am sure their Gem Settings app (similar to yours) has the ability to change those text colors w/o the need for the apps to be hacked. I know for a fact when running Sapphire 1.0 I could edit it so that Pandora, Weatherbug, Sportstap and other music players could be read in the noticification drop down.

Also, I filled out a Feature request for this on your web site in the bug tracker.

Thanks!
  4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

You know after posting about it I was thinking .. I should be able to control even what is put by other apps - I will poke around! At least THIS I can test.
  5. Icculus760

Icculus760 New Member

That's been the one thing I don't like about SS4.7.
    Wait - that's been the ONLY thing I don't like :icon_ banana:
    ...and if you figure it out and push the update w/o having to d/l a new version, well, that would be even slicker!

Thanks for an awesome ROM!!!!!
  6. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Yeah I also noticed the Sirius black on black text issue, but hadn't mentioned it... I spent several minutes poking around in all the text color options before realizing I just couldn't fix it, heh.

Also waiting for Sirius to release their updated app for Froyo... because as we all discovered, Google's stagefright fix did NOT fix the Sirius looping problem. Maybe when they do that, the text won't be black anymore?