Tetris Live Wallpaper

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
tetris.jpg

Having a classic game become your wallpaper seems to be the latest in Android Live Wallpaper trends (Super Mario come to mind), Well this time we are going back to the Tetris era. Tetris was original developed in the Soviet Union (AKA somewhere around Russia) and was once the greatest game available for the original Nintendo. All that history can now be seen in action on your wallpaper with this latest wallpaper from XDA. XDA’s moderator jug6ernaut, produced this for devices like the Evo, Droid X, G2 and all other Android WVGA devices, he also kindly released it as a free beta. He made it so you can watch the endless wall of bricks come down and eventually lead to a fail.
Tetris LWP Public Beta (V0.7.02)
I am using this thread as a Public Beta for my program Tetris LiveWallpaper.
Anyone can use this software, thought it is meant for currently meant for WVGA phones, i cannot attest to how it will work on any other res phone. My only plea is that if you downloa
d my software that you leave a small comment in this thread with your thoughts, problem you might have, stuff you would like to see, ect.
I reserve the right to sell in the future. Right now i plan to ether make it adware or have a free and pay for versions. Though this is not set in stone
Anyone out there willing to give this wallpaper a try? Personally I would not since I mean I don’t like to see bricks all day, but that is just me.

Original Thread

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Pretty awesome for a live wallpaper. Using it now. Was using the Neural Network live paper. This one will occupy my screen for a while. Worth the download.