1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tethering phone to laptop via wifi tether to play Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jf7609, Mar 2, 2011.

1. jf7609

jf7609 New Member

So my wifi tethering is working fine. Before i had that, i was using pdanet to tether. The problem i am having is when on a server in Counter-Strike, the ping jumps a lot, like from 90 to 300 and then stabilizes, then goes crazy again. Ultimately I end up lagging out. I have tweaked my in-game settings the best that i can think of. Maybe I am missing something. Before using my Droid, we used a Verizon USB modem with a 5 gig limit. That works smoothly. So being that my phone and the modem use the same signal, why wont my game run smoothly when tethered to my phone? If i could make my phone work smoothly, then i could cancel my plan on the usb modem and save $60/month!
  2. 13th angel

13th angel Developer Developer

I'm not sure, i was having the same problem while using the wifi tether to play Guild Wars... (charter was working on internet in the area and i didnt want to to wait for them to finish xD)
Search tags for this page

android wi-fi tethering counter strike

can i play counter strike with pdanet

counter strike for anroid via wifi

cs for android with wifi

how to play counter strik with laptop and android

how to play cs strike on android using wifi

how to play cs using tathering

hto play counter strike via wifi

moblie tethering counter strike

play counter strike via wifi