Tethering app that works?

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by ecgRN, Jun 14, 2011.

1. ecgRN

ecgRN New Member

I have PDAnet working on the (rooted) phone, but I know there are better ones out there....they just don't seem to work.

I would like to find one that doesn't need a usb cable to run the tethered device. Ultimately I would like to tether a tablet in truck for road trips.

Any one have any luck? I know Verizon is doing thier damnedest to stop free tethering, but there has to be "an app for that".
  2. cbreze

cbreze New Member

I used pda net on some other devices and thought it to be lacking. I had excellent luck with "tether" on those devices and used it exclusively. It has a blutooth function although I used usb so can't comment on that. However I've not rooted my commando yet and thus nothing works. I've just been using the paid "hotspot" option which works great. But not free and is capped. I'd try "tether" for the week trial and see. If you do please report back as I'm interested to see how it works on a rooted device.
  3. Demogorgon100

Demogorgon100 New Member

Tethering apps

I'm using WIFI Tether and Barnacle wifi tether, since I'm using them to support mu ipod. Barnacle is in market wifi tether not, but can be found by googling. However they are slow hard to watch videos it's a fraction of the actual connection. But free and both work.
    Download @ .2 Mbps Up @ .35 Mbps for Wifi
    Down @ .24 Mbps Up @ 33 Mbps for barnacle
Search tags for this page
best app for g'zone camando wifi

casio commando free hotspot

casio commando hotspot
casio commando hotspot app
casio commando wifi tethef

casio commando wifi tether

casio g'zone wifi tethering app
casio verizon tethering
commando wifi hotspot