TETHER Q & Tablet Q

Sonny_TMCF

Reaction score
(( Without rooting ))

1 Can you teher these new droid tablets to your X ?

2 Will Apps port to your Tablet without re-paying

3 Is there a good " I tunes " type of media manager for backing up apps / porting them to a second device ??

Last edited:
Reaction score
1: Not for free. You can get tethering for your X through Verizon (might as well just get the $20 plan at that point.)

2: As long as you use the email address that you bought the apps with, they should show up on the Tablet's market as "Purchased".

3: Astro has an app backup tool that you can use. If you decide to root, Titanium Backup is an awesome app too because it can save all of your settings.

OP
S

Sonny_TMCF

Reaction score
1: Not for free. You can get tethering for your X through Verizon (might as well just get the $20 plan at that point.)

2: As long as you use the email address that you bought the apps with, they should show up on the Tablet's market as "Purchased".

3: Astro has an app backup tool that you can use. If you decide to root, Titanium Backup is an awesome app too because it can save all of your settings.

Thank you.. So that PDA net stuff to teher to your laptop, wouldnt work correct ?

yamaha83

Reaction score
just root your X... free wifi tether! once rooted you can use titanium to backup any apps you need very easily!

OP
S

Sonny_TMCF

Reaction score
just root your X... free wifi tether! once rooted you can use titanium to backup any apps you need very easily!

Really dumb question, but I assume theres a site to link to " root "

Whats the risks ?

Warrantee ??

I know the gov came down and said its your phone do what you want... So its legal to jail break etc these phones...

Links ??