Tether Plus Help

Windrocker

Reaction score
Newbie here, just purchased and downloaded Tether Plus to my PC. It is a .apk file, not sure what I need to do now. Any assistance getting it and going would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Never heard of Tether Plus, but if it is an apk file you need to copy it to your SD card and install it using a program such as Astro. I do not see Tether Plus in the market, which would be the easy way. I am guessing there will also be some software that will need to be installed on the PC you wish to tether. Maybe someone else will pop in that actually uses the program.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Never heard of Tether Plus, but if it is an apk file you need to copy it to your SD card and install it using a program such as Astro. I do not see Tether Plus in the market, which would be the easy way. I am guessing there will also be some software that will need to be installed on the PC you wish to tether. Maybe someone else will pop in that actually uses the program.

exactly this but 1st you need to goto

menu > settings > applications > then check the box that says unknown sources. Doing this simply allows you to install applications from other sources then just the market.

IMO you should have looked in the market there are several free options for tethering rather then giving 7 bucks to handango.