Testers Wanted!!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looking for a few guinea pigs, I mean beta testers. New Color Incognito Slime!
Things that have been updated to current versions.

OK guys I really need this one gone over! This is the 1st one I did without working on it with Bgill. I think I got all the XML changes but might have missed one or two.

ADW is not done yet this will be done by the final release!

Requirements clean Sapphire 1.1.1! Has to be up and running prior to flashing theme.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

mob87

Reaction score
Downloading now. Will flash as soon as its done.

DanDroidX

Reaction score
I ran Incognito on Sapphire and ShadowRom for a long time. I finally got really tired of the font. Is there a way you could make a way to change the font to stock but keep everything else the same? Maybe a update.zip or something.

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Downloading now. Will flash as soon as its done.

Thank you for testing!

I ran Incognito on Sapphire and ShadowRom for a long time. I finally got really tired of the font. Is there a way you could make a way to change the font to stock but keep everything else the same? Maybe a update.zip or something.

As of now no plans have been made to support different fonts. If we received enough requests this would certainly be a possibility in the future. Right now we are trying to bring all the Incognito themes up to date with the latest google apps.

mob87

Reaction score
Everything looks good. I never use carhome but I really like the transparent background. My downloaded apps arent showing in the Market now for some reason tho.

sirphobos

Reaction score
@skurtz1313 Thanks

Would one of JRummy's font-change update.zips maybe do it?

Just an idea I'm throwing out there.

I would say so, cause all it's doing is changing the fonts. I do it manually thru adb at the moment.

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for testing everyone! Moving on to the other colors. Expect updates in the next few days.

Not sure why you would have lost download apps? Can you elaborate more? Did you loose all of them or a few?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mob87

Reaction score
I came from a fresh install of everything but didn't reboot between flashing Ruby, Gapps and Incognito the first time. I just let ROM Manager flash them at once. I still had all my apps but they just weren't showing in the Market. My mistake but everything is good now.

Armyof2

Reaction score

I'll recycle from one of the other threads in here....

This is what I use.

DOWNLOAD

-Find the fonts you want to use (one regular one bold)
-rename them DroidSans.ttf and DroidSans-Bold.ttf (case sensitive and the file type MUST be ttf)
-unzip the PC-Suite to any folder
-move the fonts you just renamed to ~\PC-Suite_v2.02\data\font\1custom and replace the ones in there of the same name
-plug your phone in
-Run the Start PC-Suite.bat
-select option 0 on the first screen since your phone is not listed
-select option 3 on the next screen to change font
-select option C on the next screen and it will replace your phone font with the ones you renamed
-select reboot on the last screen and when it restarts enjoy you're new font!

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I came from a fresh install of everything but didn't reboot between flashing Ruby, Gapps and Incognito the first time. I just let ROM Manager flash them at once. I still had all my apps but they just weren't showing in the Market. My mistake but everything is good now.

Ok thank you for clarifying and testing nice to know it works on ruby as well. Gotta love the beauty of ccroms one theme covers multiple devices!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Need testers for Incognito "Slime"! Closed for now, thanks for testing

Last edited: