Test Model for Nexus 3 by HTC?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
11gpq2e.jpg

While this may be a generic exterior and not be the final look of an HTC Nexus 3, it does give proof that Google is testing with HTC again, whether they go the HTC route or not is still up in the air.

Full Story

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think relying on virtual buttons is better or cool... whats the point? if buttons are their always virtually their then you wont use the screen anyway. Just put it back in the hardware. and wow, i thought they would have Moto do it.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
WOO HTC! Always doing things right!

Definitely my favorite phone-maker.

Artimis

Reaction score
I don't think relying on virtual buttons is better or cool... whats the point? if buttons are their always virtually their then you wont use the screen anyway. Just put it back in the hardware. and wow, i thought they would have Moto do it.

The only advantage I see is custom placement. For example, I am used to the OG Droid button layout and get frustrated when using my wife's D2 because I habitually hit the word button.

Having virtual buttons would allow the user to arrange the order anyway they see comfortable with.

Artimis

Reaction score
Edit: I meant to say "wrong" button. Not "word" button.....damn autocorrect

jdlfg

Reaction score

I don't believe MOTO deserves to do it.

UNC

Reaction score
MOTO stuck out with the Xoom. HTC doesn't have good batteries though... Maybe they should go to LG this time around.

cmaag

Reaction score
I just really hope that the Nexus 3 makes it to verizon, that would be heaven:icon_ banana:

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I don't see why everyone loves Moto so much? They lock their bootloaders, the Xoom is a rip-off, and moto blur is hideous XP.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't see why everyone loves Moto so much? They lock their bootloaders, the Xoom is a rip-off, and moto blur is hideous XP.

Probably because Moto makes good phones, and even on this forum (well, let's say regular posters otherwise it isn't even fair) the people who care about locked bootloaders is significantly less than 100%. I'd guess the majority of people flashing roms do so only to get updates sooner and to get a little more speed and optimized memory management out of devices like the underpowered OG.

After Ice Cream, I think getting the latest update also won't be that big of a deal, kind of in the way you don't need to upgrade to the latest Windows and could still be humming along on Win2003 or even Win2000.

The people who truly care about locked bootloaders is a very small and very vocal minority. And even a number of them will probably be satisfied with stock Ice Cream.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Uuhh...because moto make good quality phones...all others us more plastic material...moto actually uses durable material

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

accellpo

Reaction score

Because we like our phones to last longer than 3 hours on one charge! Unlike your t-bolt, which has the worst battery life of any Android phone.lol