Tell me why I SHOULDNT get the Iphone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpjr

Reaction score
This reply says it all... by the time your contract is up in 20 months you got a 5 year old phone. Better than any of the droids?? Not even close man.. do some research..

I absolutely hate even commenting in iphone threads because everyone always turns them into pissing contests and starts whining.....

However....

20 months does NOT equal 5 years.....and if your trying to say that the iphone4 is even remotely the same as the original iphone.....YOU need to do some research because that is FAR from the truth.

And 3g vs. 4g......90% of the upcoming android line-up is still 3g, so you can say the same for them. If 4G matters that much to you....than obviously you will want a 4G phone, otherwise....its a useless point.
When did the I phone 4 come out???? Add that plus 2 years.. get it? I was saying by the time an up grade comes along the phone will be 4- 5 years old. Get it??????

It came out 7 months ago dude....that + 2 years would get you 31 months, which is 2 1/2 years. Which is pretty much average unless you get a phone right as its released....which alot of people dont do. Learn to add.

kenbiz

Reaction score
I absolutely hate even commenting in iphone threads because everyone always turns them into pissing contests and starts whining.....

However....

20 months does NOT equal 5 years.....and if your trying to say that the iphone4 is even remotely the same as the original iphone.....YOU need to do some research because that is FAR from the truth.

And 3g vs. 4g......90% of the upcoming android line-up is still 3g, so you can say the same for them. If 4G matters that much to you....than obviously you will want a 4G phone, otherwise....its a useless point.
When did the I phone 4 come out???? Add that plus 2 years.. get it? I was saying by the time an up grade comes along the phone will be 4- 5 years old. Get it??????

It came out 7 months ago dude....that + 2 years would get you 31 months, which is 2 1/2 years. Which is pretty much average unless you get a phone right as its released....which alot of people dont do. Learn to add.

7 months ago...lol really?? So my Droid incredible came out before the I phone 4? U need to do some research "dude" . Think before u post

cpjr

Reaction score

7 months ago...lol really?? So my Droid incredible came out before the I phone 4? U need to do some research "dude" . Think before u post

Your kidding right??? YES THE INCREDIBLE CAME OUT BEFORE THE IPHONE 4.

The ORIGINAL IPHONE came out in 2007.

The IPHONE 3G came out summer 2008.

The IPHONE 3G came out summer 2009.

The IPHONE 4, AGAIN, IPHONE 4 came out summer 2010.

PS- Wow, this is ever so typical android fanboy....I dont know crap about iphone but I hate it stuff. I love my Droid X, but apple makes good products, dont knock on them if you dont even know what your talking about.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2:

Sounds like we are done here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.