Tell me it can be done??

SID KELLY

Reaction score
Was on a call this morning on my D2--I wanted some info to pass along to the caller (a list of my medications) and I couldn't access my ICE or notes while on the call. Is this normal?? Might also find myself in a situation where I need to jot down a note or give someone contact info????? (I must clarify that I was utilizing my bluetooth ear bud).

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was on a call this morning on my D2--I wanted some info to pass along to the caller (a list of my medications) and I couldn't access my ICE or notes while on the call. Is this normal?? Might also find myself in a situation where I need to jot down a note or give someone contact info????? (I must clarify that I was utilizing my bluetooth ear bud).

Should of. You would press your home icon, then scroll to the app you use for notes and that's it. Seems like it would be easier to do this with the headset on then without a headset since the screen stays lit while on a call.

OP
SID KELLY

SID KELLY

Reaction score
Hey--thanks for the prompt response!! Tried it and works like a charm on notes/ contact--although when I attempted to access ICE (In Case Emergency)--would 'flicker' and go back to Home screen--but that's ok--I can 'work' with that--thanks!!