technology is running circles around me..

crankyg

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. Well, I am currently an HTC Ozone user, but by this time tomorrow I should have my Droid 2 powered up. I am not stupid, but I am not sure I will be able to even figure out 1/4 of the basics on my new phone, and I am wondering if I have gotten over my head with this purchase. I am feeling more anxious about the phone than excited. Now that's ridiculous!

I should also mention, I am new to "forums" of all types, and have to laugh and cry simultaneously when I read through some posts.. the words,the phrases,the abbreviations, it's so foreign to me...aghhh!

I am hoping I will be able to come back to this forum, and have some of my silly questions answered, and be directed to the nearest Droid for Dummies link.
Thanks to anyone that may help me in the very near future and I apologize in advance for my very,un-tech savvy self :)

rlfitz

Reaction score
welcome to the droid world. I am sure once you spend some time getting used to the phone, you will love it. If you have any issues or questions about it, just ask..

OP
C

crankyg

Reaction score
Thank you so much :) I will spend time this weekend finding my way through the basics. I will back asking questions, and reading through others' posts, for tips and how to's. It's a whole new world for me, and I feel like a little kid again !!dancedroid