Techno Newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mrely2, Mar 31, 2010.

1. mrely2

mrely2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone,

I bought the Droid in January as I was starting a new business and needed all the features including navigation. I have found things I like and don't like so far. Battery consumption is a problem when in navigation mode so it really needs to stay plugged in when using it.

The ability to toggle between email accounts is nice so I can keep home from business seperate. I understand the update will include Yahoo mail now if I could get Go Daddy mail it would be great!

I hate the way you answer the phone I get a ton of missed or dropped calls after it has rang and I think most of it is due to that stupid slide bar:(

I have had better phones as far as reception also which is odd.

I notice at that the phone just shuts down at times even with a good battery charge and you have to take the battery out 3 and 4 times to get the phone to reboot. What's up with that?

One last item why does google map sometimes show me being 532 miles away from my location?

Come to think of it maybe this phone is not all that great.

2. Erron

Erron Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    haha, sounds like you have a lot of issues! I haven't run into the maps problem and I have great reception(large city though). I use my godaddy email with no probs on my droid. I just made a boomark to their mobile email.secureserver.net site.