1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Teaser Thread - Check here for screenshots of things to come!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by es0tericcha0s, Feb 8, 2011.

1. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

So, if you didn't catch it in my other post, my phone is dead, so my work might be a little slower coming out than I hoped since I can't test myself. With that being said, I'm working on some stuff here and there. One of the things is a themed Gingerbread keyboard to go with my Infinite Cha0s theme currently available for Sourcery v2.0.

Rom: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sourcery-rom/122837-rom-release-sourcery-rom-v2-0-a.html
    Theme: Sourcery ROM (This is also available to be downloaded via the rom's theme manager)

And, the keyboard teaser:
    [​IMG]
    ScreenshotInfiniteKB

This will be installable as a regular application, not via update zip into /system/app like some Gingerbread keyboards are... (thanks hotaru @ XDA. Original post: Renamed Gingerbread Keyboard - updated 2010-12-28 - xda-developers).

I just have to brush up a couple of things. Hopefully will have it finished tomorrow at the lastest. See ya then!

UPDATE: Still haven't figured out the bug in the keyboard. I might post it anyway, it's really not a deal breaker...

New Twitter app themed! Inverted app / Transparent Widget / All icons have been changed...

[​IMG]
    Shootme54

[​IMG]
    Shootme55
  2. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery Developer

Good work Chaos
  3. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

That's my boy! Looks awesome man!!

DroidForums Junkie!!
  4. es0tericcha0s