TeamViewer app?

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
is there a app out there that u can control your desktop from your android? i use to use teamviewer on my ipod but so far i cant seem to find it in the market or anything like it

sharpz

Reaction score
not yet

I do not believe they have it yet. I am pretty sure they are in the works of developing one though.

megawatz

Reaction score
Teamviewer is available through the website and has a link for Android. I use it for my droid now.

Last edited:

MrKleen

Reaction score
Yes Teamviewer is available for Android (Version 6...). You can go directly to their website and download for your phone and your pc. It is an awesome program and works extremely well! It's also nice to have the keyboard on the D2 to work with it. So much so that my wife wants it and I can use her upgrade to get myself a DX!

Thank you Teamviewer!

OP
Montecarlo97z

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
yup went last night and download the .apk file! thanks guys, ive been missing this app

sharpz

Reaction score
whoops!

Whoops sorry to have misinformed you. Last time I had checked it was out for iPhone but not Android. That is awesome that it is finished!

Brentcsi101

Reaction score
It is absolutely awesome! It did FC on me once however.... but other than that, it works just as good as the iPhone/iPod version.

brochaos

Reaction score
how is it compared to logmein? like the free price tag...