Team Turbo or Team Nexus 6

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I ended up going Team Nexus as well and haven't look back.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Good choice easier to unlocked the boot loader and rooting isn't an hassle like it was on moto x on android 4.4.x plus. Without the develop edition version of it.

I ended up going Team Nexus as well and haven't look back.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good choice easier to unlocked the boot loader and rooting isn't an hassle like it was on moto x on android 4.4.x plus. Without the develop edition version of it.
I unlocked it out of the box, then soft bricked it, flashed the factory images, rooted and installed twrp. And a week or so later @clothednblack kept urging me to remove the encryption so finally did that and I'm smooth as milk.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What ROM are you using ?
I'm stock rooted still, but cnb been telling me about a couple to check out. But I mainly root for the minor stuff and xposed, unfortunately xposed will not work on art which is what 5.0 is built on.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well my rebuttal to @94lt1 and @FoxKat is the droid turbo is too small and have capacitive buttons :p.

Ok I was just looking for an excuse to refute. All the high end smart phones that came out in 2014 were excellent devices and you really can not go wrong with either choice. Whether your choice was Nexus 6, M8, Droid Turbo, Note 4, S5, Moto X 2, G3, iPhone 6 (plus), or One plus One you bought an awesome device. 2014 was a good year to buy a smart phone and want to see how 2015 will be able to top it.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Ain't that the truth. I too went with the Nexus 6, and have loved everything about that device. Got it for Christmas (gift to myself :cool:) but still haven't rooted it yet.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well my rebuttal to @94lt1 and @FoxKat is the droid turbo is too small and have capacitive buttons .

Ok I was just looking for an excuse to refute. All the high end smart phones that came out in 2014 were excellent devices and you really can not go wrong with either choice. Whether your choice was Nexus 6, M8, Droid Turbo, Note 4, S5, Moto X 2, G3, iPhone 6 (plus), or One plus One you bought an awesome device. 2014 was a good year to buy a smart phone and want to see how 2015 will be able to top it.
I've yet to get my hands on a nexus 6..so i can't say if I'll like it or not..