[ROM] TEAM HATERS MODDED Gummy 1.2

marukhach

Reaction score
Go to network settings and set up your network mode. Try all modes, because names in menu are'nt same as you choose in menu) and check if the clobal phone mode is selected in menu. It should work.

Отправлено с моего DROID3 через Tapatalk

mncmadman

Reaction score
i got a problem with this rom , i did exact things like i was supposed to and i get spammed with this error : com.phone.android has stopped . any ideas ?

polow

Reaction score
I flashed the ROM but the process com.android.phone has stopped appears constantly. What should I do

brucesenator

Reaction score
(1) Gummy 1.2 Install Issues; (2) Which ROM Slot To Create & Install Into?

I started with SteelDroid 3 5500 but found it had a major dysfunction in not being able to EDIT CONTACTS.

I have now installed your Gummy 1.2 and find there is no longer any dysfunction on editing contact information. To me, this is a tremendous improvement.
(In fact I find only one single issue with Gummy 1.2. While the Android camera works fine, the 'movie camera' function does not work at all. This was also an issue with SteelDroid 3 5500).

Note, I tried using that "Custom Safestrap" (and yes, instead of v1.08f I followed the recommendation and used 1.08e.) HOWEVER, I found it was not nearly as user-friendly as SafeStrap 3.05 so I disabled 1.08e, removed it, reinstalled SS 3.05, created a 2Gb sized partition at ROM Slot 2, then installed Gummy 1.2.

Everything seemed fine, then it BROKE upon rebooting. SafeStrap came up Disabled, and it reverted to the Stock Rom. I could not even re-Activate ROM Slot 2 in trying to re-boot to Gummy 1.2.

So I have some questions.
(1) Which ROM Slot do you recommend installing Gummy 1.2 into? (1, 2, 3, or 4);
(2) If I decide to use a launcher different than the APEX launcher that comes with Gummy 1.2, should I maintain the installation of APEX or can I de-install it?
(3) If I decide to use the Google Chrome browser, should I maintain the browser that comes with Gummy 1.2 or can I de-install it?
(4) If I decide to use "ES File Explorer" as my 'root browser', should I maintain the root browser that comes with Gummy 1.2 or can I de-install it?

Any other information you can put forward for a stable installation would be helpful.

Thanks, Bruce Senator

brucesenator

Reaction score
File Name: TEAM HATERS MODDED Gummy 1.2
File Submitter: apathy
File Submitted: Today, 5:56 PM
File Category: ROMs
Thanks&Credit: sparkyman, DroidTh3roy, dhacker, tcm363, kejar, etc etc etc

TEAM HATERS GUMMY

* Overclocked to 1.2 (sparkyman216 and DroidTh3ory and chec_my_email)

* build.prop edits (sparkyman216)

* Inverted MMS (apathy)

MORE TO COME

INSTALL:

(follow these or i cant really help you)

1. WIPE at least 3 time ( i choose 5 )

2. WIPE dalvik ( i do it as many times as i wipe)

3. Install rom

4. install gapps

5. reboot

6. go to gummy settings/performance/set at boot

7. reboot

8. ENJOY :icon_ devil:

i also have inverted gmail, contacts, and gtalk if you want i will post...

View attachment 50158 View attachment 50159

ALL CREDITS GO TO Gummy

kejar, adamthecashew. x13thanglex, and the rest of the gummy crew

CONTINUAL FAILURE OF ROM AFTER INITIAL INSTALLATION:
I have two (2) Motorola Droid 3 (solana) cellphones, both with System version 5.7.906.XT862.Verizon.en.US. Both were run with SBF 906 to bring them truthfully back to stock. Both were then rooted. On one cellphone I run the Stock ROM. The other I use for finding a truly stable ROM with features over the stock 2.3.4.

My recovery package is SafeStrap v3.05.

I have attempted to install TEAM GUMMY 1.2. However, a short while after successful initial installation whether (A) after going through a normal shut down then turning the cellphone on again, or (B) doing a restart, SafeStrap comes up RED (instead of GREEN) and it reboots into the Stock ROM.

QUESTIONS:
(1) Is this a KEXEC or NON-KEXEC ROM?
(2) What ROM Slot is recommended?

Any further information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Bruce Senator