1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Team DeFuse & Fission ROM Manager

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by InSaNiTy_XtC, Jul 19, 2011.

1. InSaNiTy_XtC

InSaNiTy_XtC New Member

Fission Rom Manager & Tead DeFuse I was wondering has anyone else went to teamdefuse com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi]Account Suspended Why is it suspended? He said last week he was giving up but leave us all hanging? Why? And even the manager won't download the list.... please give me some info lol thanx
  2. aeidian

aeidian New Member

He had a post before he took the site down saying that he was done Droid's and that "we had a good run" because of the bootloader. Believe he said if it gets unlocked he might be back, but then he'll probably be gone again.
  3. InSaNiTy_XtC

InSaNiTy_XtC New Member

i seen that a few days ago but i didnt know he was going to take the server completely down..... i know i can access the downloads i had already but there was more i wanted
  4. InSaNiTy_XtC

InSaNiTy_XtC New Member

Never Mind

Never Mind It At All They Came Back lol
Search tags for this page

fission rom manager

team defuse site fission rom manager