Team Chaos Froyo Rom

Discussion in 'Team Chaos' started by bgill55, Jun 10, 2010.

1. mikedav1

mikedav1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I dl and pushed. Went fine. Try again guys, it will work.

2. bgill55

bgill55 Silver Member
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +8
    Reflash your recovery
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. tdog7879

tdog7879 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This was the fix for me!! Thankyou!....everything works great rom/theme...its badass!

4. droid420

droid420 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok so after the getting everthing running (specs in sig) and got my HTC keyboard to work, got adfree off the market. everything is working for me. fix permissions, MetaMorph I just cant get this to FC at all except voice search and I dont use it anyways. everything else is running great and smooth like butter and posting a little faster linpacks from the updated froyo leak with redrum that I just came from. Great work

5. NattyBee

NattyBee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    oops, I see you're past the beta stage...how much updated is this from the beta? I'll just download this one and install then ;-) Thanks for the awesomeness!

6. validoption

validoption Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 to Titanium Backup suddenly wussing out...this error is new to me. I have used P3's first and second leak, as well as BB 0.1. I tried out MrBobrowitz's Onix and had this problem, then flashed to TC's and the problem remains. Both times, after the issue, I would use TM's busybox downloader to see if that would fix it, but no go.

Going to flash back to a different froyo and see if the issue remains...sucks.

7. NattyBee

NattyBee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You know what...everything I've downloaded from ROM manager has had issues...I tried BBV1.1 and it had issues...but when I downloaded it directly from the web and installed through SPrecovery...no problems at all...

so...personally I use Rom manager to reboot into recovery, but that's all...

as for this ROM....finally I have a FROYO that works!! Thankyou very much!! and not only does it work, but it's as fast as everyone claims! woohoo!!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

8. jonnyblaze113081

Ratings:
    +0
    Team Chaos Froyo Rom Install

What's up guys I have been running this ROM since yesterday with the beta and downloaded the new update today. I noticed I had the same problems everyone else was having doing this with the file being bad and figured out why.....

When you download the file either from the link on the OP or from ROM Manager make sure you tell people ahead of time to not text you!!!! if you get a text during the download when using the link on the OP you will get Download unsuccessful. If you get a text when going through ROM Manager you the file will show completed and when you go to load it, it will fail and stated file bad!! I had to do it from the link again this morning and got it once no text were received and what Bgill said clearing the cache should work not the WIPING clearing your DOWNLOADED Cache!

Hopefully all will get this ROM its running super fast just ran the custom script to "Cleanup" and phone rebooted and seems to be smoother now. Quadrant posting scores at 1.1ghz in the high 1300's to low 1400's

happy downloading oh yeah and running Red Rum Theme which is oh so sexy...lol

9. MCdevil58

MCdevil58 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    do i need to unzip this file after i download it or do i just rename to update.zip and flash it?

10. dbu

dbu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If using SPRecovery rename to update.zip, click allow update.zip, and then install update.zip. If using CWRecovery just click install zip from sd card, find the file you want and install it.

11. validoption

validoption Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To the first part, no, you never unzip these types of files.

To the second, it depends. If you are using SPRecovery, yes. If you are using ClockworkMod Recovery, then no.

12. dbu

dbu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This ROM has been treating me right all day. It freaked out once, but I think that was my fault, and a reboot fixed the issue. Really fast and very stable. I think I am definitely going to stick with this until some source builds come out. Good work guys!

My Linpack and Quadrant benchmarks:

Search tags for this page
froyo lockscreen.apk
froyo rom
lg revolution froyo rom download
lock screen froyo.apk

team chaos