Team Chaos Froyo Rom

Discussion in 'Team Chaos' started by bgill55, Jun 10, 2010.

1. mikedav1

mikedav1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So far:
    loaded 419 contacts in 2:40.
    loaded 47 apps in 8:30 using wifi.
    so far so good.
    Edit. loading beautiful widgets home. very quick going through menu and reading apps for optional touch on 3 day weather.

#37 mikedav1, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  2. jonnyblaze113081

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I can't get to the irc from the phone I have the first beta of the rom did u put out another u can pm me?

3. jonnyblaze113081

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so have the red rum froyo ron installed and red rum theme.
    1. Install was smooth as ice! No lag issue although I did wipe as a percation.

2. Over clock widget didn't work with new rom for some reason but set CPU working.

3. Tested on quadrant with stock speed of rom and got 925 using launcher pro and running lookout no theme!

3. Tested with theme ( red rum froyo ) and clocked at 1.1ghz got it to 1350!!!!

Over all good rom needs a bit of tweaking but good as a daily how it is Pandora removed Amazon gone corporation. Calander gone this was nice to see! Set CPU running hotter at 1.1ghz then over clock widget don't know if it was just me or its over all will install again. When I get home.

Thanks aging to Brian Carl and tap for the beta keeping for will wait for ur next release lovin the chaos!!!!!

4. bgill55

bgill55 Silver Member
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +8

use the same link I just re upped it!

5. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +215
    my test results so far.. at work kinda limeted now but i will stress test it on way home stream pandora and use gps and maybe check emails.. umong all this i will try to drive...:icon_eek:

did a complete wipe had petes rom with red rum theme..
    took 11 min for all 118 apps to load and me run titanium backup (flawleslly i might add :)) rebooted..

made sure all was good rebooted again made backup and rebooted... 43-45 sec to get to lock screen ( thats blazing fast IMO):icon_eek:

ran all scripts worked flawlessly.. removed launcher worked.. rebooted restored via nandroid.. running benchmarks in 13's with stock 800 kernal

installed p3 1000 lv kernal running 16-18 on benchmarks..:icon_eek::icon_eek:

rom so far is smooth as ever 0 i mean 0 FC (none in case i did not make that clear)..

docked it everything seems to be running flawless.. music app works woohoo (been having problems with that one)

very smooth if bgill ( BRIAN not BILL ) improves on this (dunno how) it will be the WOW factor.

I would like to bad talk this rom but i can't will continue testing. post more results around 2030 central time

Hope this helps
    Justin

6. bgill55

bgill55 Silver Member
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +8
    lol Why Would you like to bad talk it?

7. theramblervison

Ratings:
    +0
    is the beta down already? I went to the IRC and don't see a link there

8. stlcity

stlcity Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Brian..couple of prelim observations: although I did not theme the previous version I did wipe and reinstalled the new one:

1. it reinstalled all the apps within couple of mins
    2. Market is slow again. Prevoius version showed that maps was installed. This version the maps issue is back again: says it needs to be installed. Trying to do so gives me an error
    3. Although it did DL all the apps automatically..when I pull up downloads in market it lists only 25% of the apps that I have on there
    4. It connects well to wifi: but when it connects I loose the 3G notification in notification bar. Not sure if thats the way it is supposed to be
    5. Voice scearch works

9. triplexcoast

triplexcoast New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1st Impressions:

First install--wiped data/cache once each, for some reason when phone fired up market wouldn't allow install of maps or pandora. ran benchmarks in quadrant on stock kernel no changes thru setspu averaged 1065 over 6 tests.

Second install--went back into recovery wiped data/cache 2x each and then reinstalled update.zip. phone took exactly 15 min to restore 51 apps including pandora and maps this time--over 3g! ran benchmarks with similar results on stock kernel and stock settings.

flashed to .01P baseband and P3droids 1.2ghz kernel, reran benchmarks--quadrant average over 6 tests (all 5 min apart) was 1602, linpack hanging between 18.2 and 18.7 mflops

Scripts:

rm_voice geve "rm: cannot remove '/system/app/googlevoice.apk': No such file or directory" "/system/xbin/rm_voice: line 6: pm: not found" , and didn"t remove voice

rm_amazon gave similar error as voice, but did remove amazon

rm_facebook gives "/system/xbin.rm_facebook: Line 6: pm: not found" but does remove facebook

rm_email. rm_launcher2, and rm_goggles: same results as facebook

rm_corp--can't test--corp calendar wasn't there to begin with

d_back did backup all apps to sd

cleanup appeared to work--took ~5min to reboot

d_restore did something, then rebooted my phone--couldn't really tell what it did, cuz i forgot to check out my apps before the restore to see if anything changed lol

did notice that with the phone in landscape, adw cuts off the labels of the bottom row of apps when in the full drawer, not sure if that is an adw thing or a rom thing

More results later--if i find anything else wrong that is--so far it's been tough to find anything.

10. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +215
    That what you got a beta tester for to make sure release is flawless nothing against you...I want to help you find flaws

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

11. triplexcoast

triplexcoast New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    youtube app: plays sd videos fine all day long, click the hd button and it has a hard time playing more than 5secs (flash not installed, if that makes a difference).

12. bgill55

bgill55 Silver Member
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +8

When Watching HQ videos Switch to Wifi!!!! ahahah I just watch the One with the Drummer!!!! He went off!!!!

Search tags for this page

smallest droid dna rom

voice scearch