Team Chaos Clean Black For Froyo!!!!

Discussion in 'Team Chaos' started by bgill55, Jun 6, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh ok

I never had the market issue myself :)

2. beyondlife

beyondlife New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My News and Weather app doesn't get a network connection but evertying else works fine. I wiped and installed froyo naked and then installed clean black 1.3. After installing clean black it just quits working. Anyone else see this issue?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. PriestSyrinx

PriestSyrinx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    'I'm having a similar situation to a previous poster. The market keeps hanging everytime I try to update or download. It tries to download and then says "Download unsuccessful". I'm running v1.3 which I installed using update.zip. Anyone else having this issue?

4. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    try 1.2

I had lots of issues with 1.3 so I went back to 1.2 and so far so good
    I did do alot of my own edits after but I did run 1.2 without touching it for a about 30-40 hours before I did any edits to my apps and notification bar.

Im not sure what it is exactly but I think it has to do with framework res. something breaks 3g with 1.3 for me. I tried many times using more than 1 droid. Kept happening till I fell back to 1.2.

5. Savidi

Savidi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    How'd you get the dock like that? and The Power widget? My power setting widget is the regular kind. I DL The theme Icon from Rom Manager and i cant get the widgets like that. By the way Thanks for everything youve done.:icon_ banana:

6. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    what do you mean

If you are referring to the glass look dock thats in the options for launcherpro.

as for the power control widget I edited mine to be transparent and added the green color myself. If you would like mine I can post a link and tell you how to install it if you have root explorer.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzylzo4dzhi

I first would copy the file i'll link to this page for you to your sdcard then go on the phone and use root explorer to move it to system/app then long press on it and set permissions to 6.4.4. Once you did that reboot and you should have to put your widget back on your desktop and it will look like mine. If you want to keep the color you have but just want it transparent msg me and i'll explain how I edited mine to transparent its pretty easy.

#258 MAD450r, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  7. Savidi

Savidi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I love that same exact picture. I have estrang (something like that) , would that work too or should I dl root explorer? How did u get that big ass battery there too lol. I want that same exact look :)
    Thanks for helping me out