1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Teacher had a panic attack with MY DROID in her hand

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Kdubbjr, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Kdubbjr

Kdubbjr New Member

Was a regular day, I went to. 5th period and in class I was on my phone then the teacher got irritated and took my phone. The she freaked out at some students before she made it to the desk and she went ****in beserk and was swinging her hand around (my droid still in it) and I got up and tried to talk to her and as soon as I stood up she threatend to throw it at the wall. She yelled at me for being lazy and she thought I was being rude or something and I calmy explained to her I didn't mean to be rude and I appologized then she calmed down kinda of and she slammed my phone into my hand and then security came and got her. Close one for the Droid.
  2. JamesX

JamesX New Member

Should just calmly tell her to put down the $600 phone .. please ...

hehe XD hope she gets the help she needs.
  3. BCrawford

BCrawford New Member

Maybe don't use your droid during class. :icon_eek:
  4. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

Apparently the DROID got to her :icon_ devil:

Nice to hear that your DROID survived. Now keep it in your bag during class :p So it won't have to endure that kind of treatment again :icon_eek:
  5. moot

moot New Member

I was nervous reading this. Glad it didn't end in her dropping it or something. Hope you learned your lesson. :p
  6. Kdubbjr

Kdubbjr New Member

Prettty sure she wulda took that as a threat lol

But she usuallly didn't care about my phone but today she jus went insane
  7. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Premium Member Premium Member Developer

As a Droid owner, I sympathize, but as an adult, if I was the teacher, I would have thrown it against the wall.

...and then threatened you.

:p
  8. steveninspokane

steveninspokane New Member

Ha, I would of told her the only way she was getting my Droid was when she preyed it from my cold dead fingers, get your own Droid. But then I never did good in high school, or with authority for that matter.
  9. Houndstooth

Houndstooth New Member

Simple as that.
  10. RolandOG

RolandOG New Member

+100

She overreacted but was correct that you were being rude and out of line. You were in class. What the hell are you doing on the phone?
  11. Hooblaim

Hooblaim New Member

I would've said "That phone is worth more than you make in a month" just sounds funny.
  12. koralyne

koralyne New Member

am i the only one that doesnt understand? when did security come into the picture?
  13. FireDroid

FireDroid New Member

I have to say I would have tossed it out the window! Your in school to learn and by you playing with your phone you WERE disrespecting her!

If I did something like this my dad would have wooped my a** until I couldnt sit!

I love phones but they are also very bad! I hate how people will be on their phone talking in the checkout line and never end their conversation while being checked out!! To me that is rude to the cashier!

I guess it just boils down to manners and respct!
  14. Kdubbjr

Kdubbjr New Member

Lmao this is a whole new Generation. In this generation: Teachers rarely give 2 ****s if your on your phone. Atleast where Im from. If she had broken my phone she would have been fired(she may even be fired now since there have been other issues about her) and the school would have payed for my new phone. She doesnt even care about phones. She only took it cuz she was upset. and @ koralyne I didnt tell the story word for word. but pretty much teachers 4 doors down heard her yelling and the teacher next door came over and talked to her and Im assuming either she or another teacher called security. At my school a student using a phone in class is the last problem any teacher is worried about. lmao. Theres students who smoke weed in class (and get away with it.)
  15. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

If I were this kids father he wouldn't have anything more then a common cell phone. Even if he worked for it and paid for it himself.

It allows a child complete access to the internet. Unsupervised, this is dangerous.

Bet this kids glad I'm not his dad.:D:D
  16. daddyd302

daddyd302 New Member

Wow kids these days...... They are WAY to spoiled......
  17. koralyne

koralyne New Member

If she had broken MY phone, she'd have gotten sued from me, if she hadnt replaced the phone. I wouldnt accept the school paying for it, she would have to pay out of her pocket, if its the last thing i'd have done!

wow, well, that explains it. Is the teacher insane? also, what school do you go to?! Man, I wish I had gone there when I was in school...
  18. audioman42

audioman42 New Member

Lesson: keep your dumb ass off the phone during class!
  19. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

I would have laughed read hard if she had dropped it..... Not because the OP shouldn't have been on the phone during class in the first place (although that is true) - but because the teacher who should have never acted that way would have been liable to buy a new one.

It's funny enough that security had to come and remove her. OP, what kind of school do you go to????? (and keep yer dang phone in yer pocket, dang kids these days) :rofl3:
  20. Flomaster

Flomaster Premium Member Premium Member

holy crap what am I in for... I have a 3 month old son... JESUS he is NOT having a phone until he's a freshman and its not going to be a SMART phone thats for damn sure. although maybe in 15 years that is going to be the base model phone.....

to the OP using your phone in class is straight up disrespectful no matter if the guy behind you is toking up, or the girl next to you is giving a hand job, and the geek in front of you is playing a video game.

if all your friends jumped off a cliff would you?

-=Jason=-
Search tags for this page
my teacher had her period in class
my teacher has a panic attack during class
panic attack teaching
teacher had panic attack

teacher panic attack

teacher panic attacks

teacher with panic attacks

teacher with panic disorder

teacher yells at student gives panic attack
teachers panic attacks