Tbh d2 2.3.20

crome1115

Reaction score
actually i was rooted with liberty 1.5..funny thing is i never thought of doing a hard reset so when i called vzw tech support, that was the first thing they asked me to do and it fixed it..lol.. no longer rooted but i figure will be easier for me to sell and get the money i need for droid x ..was gonna wait for thunderblunder but no eta so not waiting.lol.thanks all

Micah

Reaction score
Why would you sell your D2 for a DX? The D2 has more power and has a keyboard, the DX is huge with no keyboard, wait and get another phone.

trook

Reaction score
The dx and d2 are the same internally, they both have a 1gig processor. The d2g is faster but it doesn't have a dev following to speak of. I agree with the guy above, wait and get the dx2 or the d3.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Micah

Reaction score
Not sure I'd get Dx2 because from what i've read its going to be basically the same and yes the Dev following for D1 and D2 are far superior to other phone models, good point.

magman

Reaction score
hope this isnt a bother but im in a jam and need a little help while putting clockwork recovery on a friends phone it bricked it when i went to reboot so i am in sbf right now using the file givein in this thread and im at a point where it says ( please manualy power up the phone ) how do i do that i mean the phone is on i hit and held power button but since the phone was already on it didnt help and i pulled batt and it went to the M then went back to the blank screen it was at when it asked me to reboot and it still say please manualy power up the phone? i didnt unhook the usb should i? or would that make the sbf fail?

just so you all know it says( please manualy power up the phone ) ( progress executed 100% )(result in process)

Last edited:
Reaction score
hope this isnt a bother but im in a jam and need a little help while putting clockwork recovery on a friends phone it bricked it when i went to reboot so i am in sbf right now using the file givein in this thread and im at a point where it says ( please manualy power up the phone ) how do i do that i mean the phone is on i hit and held power button but since the phone was already on it didnt help and i pulled batt and it went to the M then went back to the blank screen it was at when it asked me to reboot and it still say please manualy power up the phone? i didnt unhook the usb should i? or would that make the sbf fail?

just so you all know it says( please manualy power up the phone ) ( progress executed 100% )(result in process)

As soon as you're that far, you're home free. Once it says "please manually reboot phone", you can pull it. Your problem is that you have to boot into recovery (by holding x at startup) and wipe data/cache.

magman

Reaction score
Worked like a charm thanks

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

John Gi

Reaction score
i bought the app a while back but i never downloaded it? i cant remember if it was an email that said to download firefox, but i cant recall how to download it

can anyone help me?