TB vs. Inc2

thanksman7

Reaction score
Hey I was looking for some help. I have researched both the TB and the Inc2 heavily and am 100% convinced that I am going to get one of them. My sister has a TB, and we should be getting 4g here around June. I am trying to decide which of the two is better for me, and can't decide. Basically, I should be using a good bit of data, so 4g would be nice but I can still make do with 3g. I text as well, so I like something that fits nicely in my hand. Also, I think the 4" screen size is perfect. Also battery life is HUGE for me, and I like something that can fit easily into your pocket. One better thing for the Inc2 is that its cheaper, however I hear that if you buy a TB now and start paying the data plan now, when LTE gets to my area I will be "grandfathered" into it and will have an unlimited 4g data plan. So basically,
For me:
4" > 4.3"
4g > 3g
Battery life is very important

Is the TB or Inc2 better for me?

Thanks in advance.

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
First, what is best for you, is up for you to decide. You seem to be well informed about both phones. Try playing with both phones in a store and make an educated decision from there. Also, why the double post only a minute apart?

OP
T

thanksman7

Reaction score
Thanks. I don't know why I didn't think of that, but that would be a smart thing to do. Also, I am new to the site and thought that the first would only show up in the Inc2 category and then I posted the second for users in the TB category. Sorry about that... and once again, thanks.