TB on metro

OP
hadesflames

hadesflames

Reaction score
If ur still trying to flash that phone go to rescuesquad forum>general>guides>how to flash any phone to any prl

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I had to sell it. The phone couldn't get flashed because everything's in the 4G SIM Card which appears to be unwritable...

So, talk and text is enough for me honestly.
then why use thunderbolt? it's like buying a ferrari and never taking it out of the garage.

That's not true. Only a few things I never really use anyway wouldn't work. But a bunch of other things I don't have on my not smart phone would. The tb is also a lot more aesthetically pleasing than any other smart phone vzw or any other US CDMA provider has atm which is also part of the reason I would get that.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
If ur still trying to flash that phone go to rescuesquad forum>general>guides>how to flash any phone to any prl

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I had to sell it. The phone couldn't get flashed because everything's in the 4G SIM Card which appears to be unwritable...

So, talk and text is enough for me honestly.
then why use thunderbolt? it's like buying a ferrari and never taking it out of the garage.

That's not true. Only a few things I never really use anyway wouldn't work. But a bunch of other things I don't have on my not smart phone would. The tb is also a lot more aesthetically pleasing than any other smart phone vzw or any other US CDMA provider has atm which is also part of the reason I would get that.

Yes it is pleasing aesthetically.. BUT! Without the 4G speeds it delivers, the T-Bolt is pretty much just another run of the mill smartphone w/a gg pz kick stand.

Reaction score
Never say never
Are you a Belieber by any chance?

Dunno what that is...

Then why bother using metro?

Because with metro I can just use Verizon's phones, which since metro uses the same network, it always generally works. It will only cost $40 for unlimited everything on contract-less metro as well. If I want the same service with Verizon, I have to pay 1.5mil give up my car and house, give up the rights to my first born child and sign a contract in blood. TB will be flashable on metro sooner or later, I just wanted to see if anyone could tell me if it would be sooner or later. Regardless, I'm going to eBay this phone and just keep on using my piece of crap samsung. I'm in no rush to start using droid anyway.

Do what I did and buy a Sprint Epic 4G, flash it to boost mobile yourself and be done with it. Everything works (minus the 4G) and boost is $50/mo flat rate starting out for unlimited EVERYTHING and it goes down $5/mo every 6 months all the way to $35/mo after 18 months. Provided you don't miss a payment that is, or have autopay decide to not work one month and hose you like happened to me after 2 months lol.

My Epic is easily the best phone I've ever had and I pay half of what I would on Sprint/Verizon for unlimited service on a national carrier since boost mobile IS Sprint and uses the Sprint towers. If you are in love with your TB and wouldn't want a Galaxy phone, sell your TB and pick up a bad ESN Evo (same phone for all intents and purposes) and flash that to boost. Done and done.

Amazing

Reaction score
I see, I'm interested in how I can flash an epic to boost

Because with metro I can just use Verizon's phones, which since metro uses the same network, it always generally works. It will only cost $40 for unlimited everything on contract-less metro as well. If I want the same service with Verizon, I have to pay 1.5mil give up my car and house, give up the rights to my first born child and sign a contract in blood. TB will be flashable on metro sooner or later, I just wanted to see if anyone could tell me if it would be sooner or later. Regardless, I'm going to eBay this phone and just keep on using my piece of crap samsung. I'm in no rush to start using droid anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Do what I did and buy a Sprint Epic 4G, flash it to boost mobile yourself and be done with it. Everything works (minus the 4G) and boost is $50/mo flat rate starting out for unlimited EVERYTHING and it goes down $5/mo every 6 months all the way to $35/mo after 18 months. Provided you don't miss a payment that is, or have autopay decide to not work one month and hose you like happened to me after 2 months lol.

My Epic is easily the best phone I've ever had and I pay half of what I would on Sprint/Verizon for unlimited service on a national carrier since boost mobile IS Sprint and uses the Sprint towers. If you are in love with your TB and wouldn't want a Galaxy phone, sell your TB and pick up a bad ESN Evo (same phone for all intents and purposes) and flash that to boost. Done and done.[/QUOTE]