TB accessories

BGKris

Reaction score
The double cover has me very interested!

Even More HTC Thunderbolt Cases Begin Arriving at Verizon Stores | Android Phone Fans
htc-thunderbolt-double-cover.jpg

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for HTC Thunderbolt (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

the Seido is the same thing right?

mzadriann

Reaction score
im probly gonna just buy something cheap 1st.....i was looking at some cute green ones(green's my favorite color) from ebay...but i want a Zagg or something really strong bc i ALWAYS drop my phone!

p.s. seidioonline.com seidio started preorders for TB accessories

bhall238

Reaction score
I'm thinking that a desktop dock wouldn't be necessary with the TB's kickstand but I would like a dock for the car. Even though I've heard there isn't a car dock app on this phone (so far anyway), I planned to just launch google maps when I start driving. I am so used to using my OG Droid for navigating and haven't had a car dock since I got the extended battery. I was really looking forward to having one again.

manningfan10

Reaction score
i just bought this one, thought it looked pretty awesome and 3 anti-fingerprint/glare screen protectors. $15 total!!

peterjariel

Reaction score

I bought that one but with the red silicone and it is really nice I love it the only thing I hate is that I bought the car dock too and I have to take the cover off if I want to use the dock I think I'm returning the dock and get a generic one that I can use with a case.
Im looking for a pouch that I can use with the case any one have any suggestions

Reaction score
I got that black/red double case, car charger, car dock, screen protectors, screen wipes and a set of stereo earbuds for free today when I got my TB..signed up new line with 1-year contract for it..

georgek

Reaction score
I got that black/red double case, car charger, car dock, screen protectors, screen wipes and a set of stereo earbuds for free today when I got my TB..signed up new line with 1-year contract for it..

do your screen protectors fit the screen perfectly? I got the ones from Verizon and they don't fit the screen. There's space on all 3 sides of the screen.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

sir2545

Reaction score

do your screen protectors fit the screen perfectly? I got the ones from Verizon and they don't fit the screen. There's space on all 3 sides of the screen.

I got the ones from Verizon also and they don't cover the entire screen, just the actual display. I don't like it at all and I'll be looking for an alternative. Anyone have any suggestions?

Beka27

Reaction score

I got the ones from Verizon also and they don't cover the entire screen, just the actual display. I don't like it at all and I'll be looking for an alternative. Anyone have any suggestions?

Check this thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/th...-brand-screen-protector-your-thunderbolt.html

rockula

Reaction score
Anyone know if HTC is going to come out with a dock for this?
I know HTC never does, but hoping they do for the TB. Otherwise, the placement
of the usb port for power is way off if there is no dock and you plan on using this to listen to music on your desk like I do.

+1!!

The placement of the USB port makes it literally pointless to watch movies, etc on the phone... because clearly you'd want to do so while it's on the charger. To me that was a real head slapper move on HTC's end. All they had to do was reverse the orientation of the stand so the USB port is on top.

I was told at the VZW store that they did have such a dock that would also charge another battery. But the only one I found didn't allow it to be in Landscape mode while charging. So, maybe they were mistaken, or maybe they were right. They did say it was nearly impossible to find because it's sold out everywhere. Surely someone will make such a dock!