Task Killers... The Answer from Google & Developers.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
haha i forgot about this old argument in the day. Another look how far android has come now it has a built in task manager within the software and the software is optimized to handle tasks better and more efficiently .

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
haha i forgot about this old argument in the day. Another look how far android has come now it has a built in task manager within the software and the software is optimized to handle tasks better and more efficiently .

Best task killer = kill it... Hehe

N2 Tap'd

lukerichards

Reaction score
In response to the vast amount of questions regarding Task Killers, I find this to​

Here's the link to part 2, "Application Lifecycle".....
........'s developer(s). Not the phone or OS). And the Android OS actually comes with it's own "Task Killer" for this purpose, I just prefer to have easy "one-tap" (or close to it) access to such things.

Here's the rest if you're interested (highly recommended. Especially if you're a dev alldownloadapk.com/download-google-admin-2015072809-apk/ ) Videos | Android Developers
...and the corresponding thread here at DF :)
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/67001-common-android-myths-explanations.html

This is really comprehensive and helpful. I don't know what's the protocol here for thanks :D, but this deserved a message. Thanks!

Last edited: