Task killer app

dolfanpete

Reaction score
i have a question on this. when i click on it on my screen it turns white, then says all tasks killed. does it do any monitoring or is it only used when you have just used a bunch of apps, and just click it once an all the apps shut down?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
i have a question on this. when i click on it on my screen it turns white, then says all tasks killed. does it do any monitoring or is it only used when you have just used a bunch of apps, and just click it once an all the apps shut down?

Think of it as setting off a bomb in your house. The o/s then tries to reconstruct your house.

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
so, does it automatically kill tasks when i'm done? or do have to click on it after i'm done with apps? is this a good app?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
It depends on how you set it up. But the real issue is you don't need a task killer. Android has a built in task manager that kills apps as needed. I've never used one and never had lag of any kind. Plus they can kill you battery because you kill apps then they have to restart using more battery poswer and cpu cycles, causing some lag and many other issues.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk