Task app or widget that displays like the calendar?

fistsmartphone

Reaction score
I have a milestone x2 and was wondering if there was a free app or widget that displays on my home screen like the calendar does? I want to be able to just look at my screen and see the tasks I need to complete for the day/week whatever without having to open the app to see them. I've tried looking a little and haven't seemed to find one like that, but I'm not to familiar with all of this stuff. Thanks for the help!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I added this snap shot to clarify. I like how the calendar always displays upcoming events and appointments, but I have to click on the "tasks" app to see what I have in there instead of being displayed all the time like the calendar.

Last edited:

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Jorte. I think. I don't use tasks, just the calender, but I do believe I saw the task widget option

sent from my Droid Bionic 3 using a flux capacitor and tapatalk, while driving 88 mph.... thanks Doc, for making texting and driving so easy.