Tape a talk

browningr

Reaction score
I had been using the free version of Tape a Talk quite happily. The sound fidelity was better with this app than a couple other voice recorder apps I tried. Suddenly ads began to appear. After a few days, since I liked the program, I decided to upgrade to the "Pro" version. Initially it seemed to upgrade but each time I shut it down it went back to the "free" style with the ads. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it with the same results. The money for the upgrade has come out of my account so I assume it is upgraded but I'm still stuck with the "free" version. I've tried to contact Tape a talk directly with no response thus far.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to how to make this work? The phone is an Incredible 2 on Verizon, software ver 5.10.605.9 and Android version 2.3.4.

Thanks.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF!!

I just looked on the market and there are both a free and a paid version. Try uninstalling whatever version you have, reboot your phone, and then download/install it again making sure that you select the pro one.