Tapatalk?

matrice0056

Reaction score
So I downloaded tapatalk pro and went to find this forum and it's not there. :icon_evil:

Anyone know what I should search for to find it?

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
droidforums.net? I'm on it.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I just tried the demo version..its ok, but I mainly use the 'active topics' option here on the forums, and unless I missed it, I didnt see it on tapatalk. I saw "New Messages" ..

kmarmet

Reaction score
So I downloaded tapatalk pro and went to find this forum and it's not there. :icon_evil:

Anyone know what I should search for to find it?
I'm on it right now. search android. or droidforums. its on there. good app. lacking and needs work but better than getting on your browser and posting

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I just tried the demo version..its ok, but I mainly use the 'active topics' option here on the forums, and unless I missed it, I didnt see it on tapatalk. I saw "New Messages" ..

I am running the pro version and it has latest topics. That might be a limitation if the demo version.

The only really drawback for me is that you can't see all the file attachments depending on how they are attached, and some pix conversion is bad. Other that that I think it's great.

VirtualGeek

Reaction score

I am running the pro version and it has latest topics. That might be a limitation if the demo version.

The only really drawback for me is that you can't see all the file attachments depending on how they are attached, and some pix conversion is bad. Other that that I think it's great.

Yeah, and quoted text in posts seems to be truncated.

OP
matrice0056

matrice0056

Reaction score
If you haven't found it try searching Motorola.

This worked as you can see below. Thanks for the quick response.

GRey1

Reaction score
I can't get Tapatalk demo to work on this site at all. I always get an error.

OP
matrice0056

matrice0056

Reaction score
I can't get Tapatalk demo to work on this site at all. I always get an error.

Gotta get the pro. It's a couple of bucks but I think it's worth it. Much easier than using the browser.