1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

tapatalk?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by liam., Jun 9, 2010.

1. liam.

liam. New Member

When I options n droidforums from my phone it prompts me to download tapatalk, what is it? Is it any good? Worth paying for it?
  2. armeddroid

armeddroid New Member

Tapatalk is for people who frequent forums alot. Its much faster, easier to post something and keep track of your posts.
    Its not for everyone.
    Search option is not that great.
    But i copped strictly for this forum.
    You can buy, try it out, and if you dont like there is always the 24hr refund.
  3. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

I personally love Tapatalk. Helps me keep up with the forums i frequent while on the go and enables me to do it quickly.
  4. Doc Hollandaise

Doc Hollandaise New Member

I agree that the search needs work. I had to search "droidfoorum" to get this site, "droid" alone did not find it.. other then that its great.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  5. kmarmet

kmarmet New Member

I love it! way better than trying to post with the browser. nice ui. only negative is you can't start a thread you can only reply. very useful though. try the free version in the market

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  6. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

3 of forums I frequent often use it. There are some drawbacks, but has some nice features.

I bounce back and forth between that and the Stock browser depending on HOW I want to browse at the time.
Search tags for this page

tapatalk