Tapatalk

bhall238

Reaction score
What can you guys tell me about this app? I tried searching for it here in the forums and I get sent to a site that wants me to down load a newer version of something before I can even read what its about. That isn't right. According to reviews on the market place it isn't too good, but I wanted to hear what you guys thought. Thanks.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What can you guys tell me about this app? I tried searching for it here in the forums and I get sent to a site that wants me to down load a newer version of something before I can even read what its about. That isn't right. According to reviews on the market place it isn't too good, but I wanted to hear what you guys thought. Thanks.
It is much faster than using the browser. But you don't have nearly as many capabilities.

If you're looking to browse fast, it's cool. But if you're looking for functionality, just use your browser.

Oh yeah...and the site MUST be registered with Tapatalk or you'll never see it. So you can't just browse ANY site.

Droidemz

Reaction score
What exactly does tapatalk do? does it add voice to text capability to web sites?

credo

Reaction score
I searched for this forum on Tapatalk and found several droid forums. Which one is this?

warrior21

Reaction score
I searched for this forum on Tapatalk and found several droid forums. Which one is this?
Motorola droid forum

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

credo

Reaction score
Warrior, thank you for the quick reply.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

issues636

Reaction score
i personally tried Tapatalk, and prefer just using the browser. sure it's a little quicker to browse, but when i find something i wanna reply to, i STILL end up going on the browser to reply, because i just like the feel of it that much better. plus the fact that not all forums are set to work with it, just makes it a waste of money to me. i'm an active member at about 9 different forums, could only find 2 of them on Tapatalk, this one being one of them.