Tapatalk

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
they released another update today....maybe fixed some of these issues

so this is the second update today?

I haven't updated yet because of issues people are having in this thread.
Weird, I'm pretty sure I updated three times today lol yeah. I emailed them about the editing posts issue I'll try seeing if they fixed it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
Just got tapatalk. Seems to load fast.what are the issues with it at this time ? Still getting used to it. LOVE all the info and help.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
so a quick question, if I only frequent two, MAYBE three forums, is this worth the money for the full version as it seems that the "lite" version doesn't access the wanted forums?

If it is, why?

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
so a quick question, if I only frequent two, MAYBE three forums, is this worth the money for the full version as it seems that the "lite" version doesn't access the wanted forums?

Well, for me it's only 2.99 --- What's the point of the free version if you cannot post or reply? (Just my opinion )
You make the decision that's best for you.

Forgive me if I make a mistake--- Still learning my Droid

If it is, why?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well, for me it's only 2.99 --- What's the point of the free version if you cannot post or reply? (Just my opinion )
You make the decision that's best for you.

Forgive me if I make a mistake--- Still learning my Droid

If it is, why?

It's not so much the money, but I think what I'm asking here is why is it so much better than the website (full or mobile version) that I should buy it?

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
Hi Jim. ------- Sorry for the partial message. STILL Learning my Droid. Meant to comment. ---It's only 2.99 ,and if it lets you gain access to post or reply to others----- well -----You decide for yourself
See you around the forum. . You might ask some of the main folks (heavy posters) in the forum

slinky

Reaction score
Tapatalk is one of the best mobile applications I have ever purchased. We use it in our law forums and have quite a following too. It's much faster and more elegant to use forums such as these than using the web browser. You can search for "legal" and we'll pop up. There is a read only version if you want to try it out.

BPB

Reaction score
There have been a lot of updates to this app recently, and speaking of search, does anyone know if search is going to be included soon in a Tapatalk update/version? If we could just search within the forum threads/posts this app would be perfect.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you using Tapatalk to view the forum? Let us know your thoughts!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes i use it almost every day when i am not on the computer...

btw first to vote oh yeah :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Varking

Reaction score
At first I felt that it was lacking but now I rarely visit this forum on my phone with anything but TapaTalk.

droidman101

Reaction score
Nope, don't feel the need for it, besides, I like a full version of a webisite :)